1. Will I get a full refund?
We will refund you the advertised ticket prices for all concerts, courses and workshops. We will not, however, refund the Service Fee, which is added to help us cover our administration costs. N.B. The Service Fee only applies to concerts and workshops.
2. How do I know how much the Service Fee is?
You will find this itemised on your e-ticket as ‘Transaction Fee’.
3. I only booked courses: does this mean that I will get everything back?
Yes: because courses are high value items, the Service Fee does not apply and you will receive back everything you paid.
4. When will I receive my refund and how will I know?
We are now processing refunds for all concerts, courses and workshops* through our ticketing provider, Red61. This is a big task for our small Festival team, and we ask for your patience. We will endeavour to complete all refunds as soon as possible.
* less Service Fee for concerts and workshops
5. How will I know when my refund has been completed?
You will receive a notification by email of your completed refund. If we do not have an email address for you, we will do our best to let you know by telephone.
6. Will my accommodation be refunded in full as well?
Yes, Merchiston Castle School will refund your accommodation in full.
7. I would like to make a donation to support the Festival: how do I do this?
We have set up a donation button on our ticketing website https://eihf.tickets.red61.com/donate.php Any donation, however large or small, would be hugely appreciated to help us during this difficult period.
8. Will EIHF definitely go ahead next year?
Yes – come hell or high water! We are looking towards 2021 – our fortieth Festival year – with optimism and excitement, and will be in touch with developments as soon as possible.