Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-exchangeable, and non-refundable after purchase, except in the case of cancelled performances/events.
- Refunds for cancelled performances/events must be obtained from the Festival Office firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latecomers may not be admitted. Please arrive in plenty of time for the event: Zoom sessions will start 15 mins before the advertised start time.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Concessions, where offered, are available to under 18s, full-time students, unwaged, people over 60, disabled people and companions, students of the festival.
- Ticket promotions or special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Retrospective discounts cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Management is not responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. After you receive your e- ticket(s) via email, please keep it/them in a safe place.
- Management reserves the right to alter or change the event programme or content at any time.
- Please check your e-ticket/s carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.