We’re excited to announce another 3 courses that are repeating during the EIHF and therefore have new availability.
We are opening up repeat courses for:
- Fiona Rutherford – Scottish Music (Elementary)
- Gwenan Gibbard – Welsh Music (Elementary/Intermediate)
- Patsy Seddon – Exploring Modes Through Scottish Tunes (Mixed Abilities)
The course content and level will be exactly the same as the originally advertised (and now sold-out course) and numbers will be capped at 15 participants to allow for maximum engagement with the tutor.
We also thought we’d give you an update on what courses currently have spaces on:
- Jessica Burton – Lever Harp for Primary Children
- Patsy Seddon – Exploring Modes Through Scottish Tunes
- Eleanor Hetherington – Tuneful TechniqueIntermediate
- Esther Swift- Improvising and Composing (only 1 space!)
- Anne Marie O’Farrell – Love those Levers!
- Eira Lynn Jones – Pedal Progress (only 3 spaces!)
- Fiona Rutherford – Scottish Music
- Cheyenne Brown – Funky Scottish Music
- Gwenan Gibbard – Welsh Music
- Rachel Hair – Simply Scottish Harp
- Ailie Robertson – Tunes in Unusual Time Signatures